dT-alley is a “T”-shaped alley that creates new experiences.
Located between Fremont/ Carson and LVB/6th Street this community space incorporates art and interactivity for locals
and visitors through the use of Murals, “Paint by Member” walls, innovative landscaping, and 7 interactive “moments”.
All of which provide a secure and beautiful space in an otherwise under-utilized area.
dT-alley promotes community interaction by creating pedestrian oriented spaces. There are multiple possibilities of local sponsorships, some of which include murals and/or the 7 moments. It provides an unexpected experience for all ages. And has the unique ability to “flex” for events such as concerts or art events. This holistic approach drives additional revenue and increases property value to neighboring businesses.
take a moment
These bump-outs provide interaction within dT-alley. Play the community piano, listen to the wind chimes or use the take/leave alley library. These are just a few moments to be experienced here. During the off hours these can all be safely secured away till the next day.
Take some time and tickle the ivory as onlookers and friends listen to you play the piano. Or take a spectators role and experience the sounds of the community piano.
- Permanently installed to the ground
- All-weather durable piano with lockable cover
- Ability to cover and lock the piano keys
This take or leave community library can be participated by both locals and tourists of all ages.
- A self-contained construction
- Ability to be closed and locked
- Seating area can also be closed and secured away
Take a breath and stop by the wind chime moment to hear what nature can do.
- Has a lockable perimeter
- Durable construction to handle the summer hear
- Located away from community piano
have a drink
This throwback wall saloon is a great place to meet-up and have some drinks from the neighboring business.
- Located near Vault
- Small stool seating to prevent sleeping
- Lockable entry
pass the popcorn
A puppet theatre creates fun and entertainment for all ages. This can also be supported by local entertainers and The Las Vegas Academy.
- Located near the Eden Parking lot
- Self contained puppet theatre
- Has power at bump-out for added A/V support
what’d you say?
Everybody needs has something to confess…so why not do it here! Your own street confessional booth.
- Self contained and lockable
- Standing or kneeling room only
This social media haven is sure to have it’s “tweetable” moments when you join the fun for your photo op!
- Located close to LVB
- Can be artist driven, sculptural or optical illusion
- Able to be cleaned daily and withstand weather
Solstice Party – Shadow Mapping
The City of Las Vegas has already committed to include the revitalization of dT-alley in their 6th St. Improvements.
- Repave Asphalt
- Address Drainage Issues
- Install Up to 15 Light Poles – Provide Power to Lights
- Provide Water Connections
The Alley Association is also committed in the beautification and assistance to the security and upkeep of dT-alley.
- Dedicated Trash Zones
- Limiting Loading time/area
- Create secure and safe “moments”
- Coordinate Security/Cleaning
- Coordinate Sponsorship opportunities